Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's out and It's GOOD

Uh! Recherche was realesed yesterday. I think you all know that. It was the first issue i worked in. I was stressing during the party and thinking"Did i do a good job ?". The question was allways on my head and what would everyone think ?
Now that the issue is allready out and i see it all together I'M AMAZED BY IT. I think you all are. Also Lily's graphics are better and better and what can we ask more ? Well know i know. From all the comments i saw on the OFICIAL SITE. People Like this issue.
I'm so proud to be on the team and to be able to work with one of the most talented people. Yes LILY ROSE. That's it. I helped on a issue i was finally proud off.

Sorry if i bored you. COMMENT on the official site
Give us your opinion and help us grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment